Can't Find Something?

Are you looking for a program, tool, or organization to assist you with something or just for fun? Feel free to contact me at herekittykat2 @ gmail.com with the following:
1. Name (optional)
2. Type of Program (calendar, text to mp3, etc)
3. Specs of your computer (screenreader, PC or Apple, XP or Vista, etc)
4. What you would like the program, tool, or organization to do or be

I will do my best to find what you are looking for!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Today's Post: Why It's Late

Ok, first off, I just want to let you guys who read the blog know that the blog post is so late this wweek because I have been a bit sick. I was in the Emergency Room on Thursday night severely dehydrated after having been rather sick Wednesday, and very sick Thursday. After some fluids, anti-nausea medicine, and a pain killer for the empty-stomach cramps, all through an IV, I was sent home with directions to take some anti-spasmodic and anti-nausea medicines as needed, and stay on a liquid diet for 24 hours and the enxt day (today) keep to a simple diet, and return to a regular diet Sunday. Well, I started eating solids again last night, some crackers with my soup, and so I'm back on some solids today. I'm still a big fatigued, and drinking lots of Pedialyte and sports drinks for the electrolytes, and hope to be completely better by Monday.

So, while I had the previous blog written Tuesday night, I was not feeling well enough to get on my computer for long starting Wednesday. I apologize for the belatedness of my posting, and promise to try to be more prompt in the future, to get my posts out every Wednesday, as is my goal.

~Jewel

No comments: